Study in Australia
When most people think of Australia, they see wide open spaces of outback bush, kangaroos, koalas and clean air and water. Not a bad picture to be portraying to the world! However, Australia has so much more to offer YOU as student.
Australia has an international reputation for excellence in all the areas of education and training. Australian Universities are widely known for their quality of the teaching and research. You’ll learn from those teachers who are experts in their field and who can provide you with a sound understanding of your chosen field. You’ll develop strong academic skills that can be applied to other areas and learn to think creatively and independently.
- Global Recognition Degrees obtained from Australian universities are recognized all over the world, and there is the added boost that the Australian higher education system is federally regulated, which means the Australian government regulates all universities in the country each year to make sure they are maintaining their high education standards.
- A place where work and study meets Australia’s approach to vocational education and training leads the world in innovation and quality. You’ll have an opportunity to step outside the classroom and practice your skills in real and simulated workplaces. This will give you a genuine advantage over other graduates.
- Australia a place where your quality of education is guaranteed Safe and multicultural society. Australia is a safe, friendly and harmonious country. Australians are open, friendly people and you will receive a warm welcome. Many students living in Home stay situations experience Australian family life in a natural, friendly way and often find themselves treated like a family member. Wherever you live – Home stay, boarding school, or campus accommodation – you will discover many opportunities to make long lasting friendships. Australia has no official state religion and people are free to practice any religion they want as long as they are not breaking the law. Australia is a predominantly Christian country, with around 64 per cent of all Australians identifying as Christians. However, mostly other major religious faiths are also practiced, reflecting Australia’s culturally diverse society. In Australia you will enjoy one of the highest standards of living in the world. Living costs and tuition fees are affordable as compared to the United Kingdom and United States. You can even offset your living costs with part-time work while you study.
- Work while Study The Australian Immigration system allows students visiting the country on a student visa the chance to work up to 20 hours per week during term time, and during vacations students can work full time. This opportunity makes it much more affordable for students who can attend school and still fund their education with some work.
Why study in Australia?
International Students come to Australia due to the following reasons:
- Excellent education system
- Availability of range of courses from school to postgraduate degrees
- Presence of many specialist institutions
- Australian qualifications are accepted worldwide
- Innovative teaching and learning techniques used
- Quality of scientific research
- Great support rendered to international students
- Safe environment
- Multicultural society