CALL CENTER SCHOOL
CALL CENTER TRAINING
Confidence and Professionalism for Call Center Employees.
This course for call center agents will:
- Review the ins and outs of good telephone etiquette.
- Suggest phrases for building rapport with others.
- Explain how body language can be heard over the telephone.
- Highlight words and phrases to avoid and suggest substitutes.
- Offer techniques for dealing with difficult calls.
- Give suggestions for relieving stress.
This course will help call-center agents learn to make the very most of their telephone-based work, including understanding the best ways to listen and be heard.
Each phone interaction also has elements of sales and customer-service skills that we will explore in detail throughout this energizing and practical program.
At this program’s conclusion, participants should be able to :
- Explain the nuances of body language and important of good verbal skills.
- Effectively question and listen to callers.
- Deliver bad news and say “no” politely.
- Negotiate as needed.
- Create and deliver meaningful messages.
- Effectively use a variety of tools to facilitate their communication.