Here are just a few of the things that you are going to learn in the American Accent Training:
• The difference between vowel sounds cat, cot, and cut. Many people confuse them.
• How to distinguish between the vowels sounds in hit and heat.
• How to correctly pronounce the vowels in foot and cook every time.
The one-of-a-kind American R. You’ll do it right after our training course.
• How the Americans are saying O (and you are probably not.)
• The TH in words like think and brother.
• How to “Americanize” the L (and how to distinguish it from R if that is difficult for you.)
• How to overcome trouble sounds for your specific language background.
How spelling affects pronunciation. (Spelling is a killer when it comes to pronunciation.)
• How to link words and sounds together so they sound smooth and natural, not stiff and choppy.
• Which words should be stressed, which words should NOT be stressed, and why.
Basic patterns of word intonation. Once you get this down, you can start to recognize them in everything around you.
The absolutely, without a doubt, most common sound in English. And if you didn’t learn English from childhood, you probably aren’t saying it right!
• How to recognize and pronounce the reduced words of English. This will make a huge difference in your speaking.
• How to make sure you are getting your true meaning across without offending anyone.
And much, much more!